Senin, 20 Agustus 2007

Cylindrical Brush for You


Still brush regularly, do you? Please meet: my name is interdental brush. I got the name for my cleaning function that is in space between teeth.

My head is formed from a brush arranged in a cylindrical or tapered shape. The length of my head is about 1,5 cm and 0,5 cm in diameter, small enough to reach your space.

Take a mirror and have a look to your dentition. Do your teeth settled tightly close each other or there is any space between them? Even a very little space (less than 1 mm) could be the debris’ favorite place to stay on, being metabolized by bacteria into plaque, then breakdown your teeth structure.

Moreover, you guys wearing ortho-bracket could rely your hygiene on me. Get me, get better protection.

upper image are taken by me, it's Oral-B, while the left one belong to Agami Medical Center

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

lucu juga ya sikat giginya. belom pernah nyoba tuh...

inda_ardani mengatakan...

hahaha ... yeah, you're right. it's quite tiny but a bit more expensive than the ordinary one :)