Minggu, 19 Agustus 2007

Stay outside, Fellow!

I remember 2 years ago when Dad took me to a dentist. I had my wisdom teeth surged. After that, in the way home Dad said how brave I was. The big question I had was: really?


well, basically I did nothing there, ... just sit inside the dentist’s office and let him perform everything. Didn’t I feel nervous? Obviously I did! Nevertheless, what else can I do? He’s the only one could save from those disturbing pain.

I don’t think Dad will be so astonished if he were in. though, asking him to come in was not a wise command. No, it’s not only because he had a dentist-phobia or something.
persons accompanying patient are better stay outside to minimize the contamination. Deeply think, they are not in a sterile wearing and performance, are they?

1 komentar:

Neisser Benedetti mengatakan...

nice blog, ¡ah! and in Colombia we called the teeth to him of the judgment ejeej