Jumat, 07 September 2007

what if i have a million dollars

what about u?

Hahaha ... I've been tagged (and asked, i think ...) by Adite to answer this. Well, thanks for this task, dude. Quite fun ... I'd like to say some:

First ... the currency above must be refers to American, right? well, we know that there are many countries take it as theirs, in different value exchanged to IDR. So if we change the amount in the tittle above, it will be about IDR 9.500.000.000

wow, what a number!

sorry, i have no extraordinary response. I'll take a half of the number to guarantee my tuition to Melbourne University (ohoho ... i think i like their Dental Department). After a little expense for several girl things (you know ... hahaha), some of them will be the orphans' once i knew and the last part (in a huge number ... still) will be yours, Adite!

Why? simple ... having much money is pretty much not easy. I don't wanna think of risks I'd encounter due to those money sheets. Therefore, I'll leave them for you :p

1 komentar:

Adite mengatakan...

yo olooooh... gue sih kaga ngonversi lagi...
kalo gitu judulnya di ganti aja jadi "BAGAIMANA CARA NGABISIN 1 JUTA DOLAR!!"
hahahaha